Sunday, August 7, 2011

EMPOWER

Sorry the blog has been a little slow this week. I've been painting a mural for Chestatee, working, studying for my Astronomy final and was even able to squeeze in some Ace Gang time yesterday at the lake.  
This next week I will be out of town.  Monday through Wednesday, I will be on Georgia Tech Campus with my Alpha Gamms for RTS.  Wednesday through Saturday I will be in Athens at the EMPOWER Retreat.  I am so looking forward to the instruction and fellowship I will be receiving there.  This summer has rekindled my passion for my own college, and I desperately want to see His kingdom come to Brenau.   
Here is a blurb for the retreat:
"At Grace Fellowship, we believe God wants to see His Kingdom come to the College Campuses of the U.S. like never before, and He wants to use students to make it happen.  These 4 days and 3 nights will be a time of intense empowerment where you will be poured into, equipped and filled up, so that you can then go and make a difference at your college.  And, this will be a unique opportunity to network and fellowship with students from many different College Campuses and backgrounds.  Together, we can see the culture of our colleges shift towards the Kingdom!"
If you are in the Atlanta area, there is still time for you to sign up.  
For more info about:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...