Thursday, August 25, 2011

Difficult, but dear

If there is one thing that God has revealed to me through this experience, it is that when life becomes difficult, it becomes dear.  I am forced to either give up or cling to the firm foundation and what truly matters.  I have discarded trivialities and poured my heart into these girls, and God is showering me with blessings.  Seeking to comfort, instruct and serve the incoming freshman has brought sweet, multifaceted joys that I could never have expected.  And my own difficult times showcase my friends' and sisters' tender aid.  
God is good.
And I am rooting deep in this place, and making it my home.  
Working the soil, investing in its people and it's future.  
I have never been prouder to wear my badge or call myself a Brenau woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...