Wednesday, October 26, 2011

West Egg Octopus

Cam and I grabbed a late lunch at West Egg, where anyone can enjoy "southern comfort in a modern, energetic, environment."  
Revered by many as the best breakfast in Atlanta, West Egg has yet to disappoint me, and I highly recommend checking it out. 
Not only do I love the food, but the aesthetic is right down my alley as well: High ceilings, a mix of modern and rustic details, and beautiful old-school print menus.  
Above is my perfectly wonderful "Occapus" ring that Cam bought me for my birthday.  
He originally took me to several antique stores and a shady pawn shop to find a lovely old ring, but after a fruitless search we retreated to my familiar favorite: Paper Source.  
Each time I've visited I've loved this Octopus print, and when we were near the register, he found the ring and we new it was meant to be.  
It's adorably quirky, just like him, and I love it. 
This pumpkin whoopie pie was too delightful to gobble up all at once.  
I savored each small bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...