Sunday, November 6, 2011

What I believe in

I believe that God can resurrect the most damaged situations, relationships and people.
I believe that no one is beyond forgiveness.
I believe that I cannot do a thing on my own, but can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
I believe that I was made for a purpose, and that his will and purpose for me should be what my life's strivings are for.  
I believe that I don't have to continue living a reactive life, but a proactive one in which I lean into His plans for me.
I believe that I can be a wounded healer.
I believe in a God that can STILL work miracles in this place, in my life, and in the lives of those around me in my everyday, boring situations.
I believe in HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...