Saturday, December 24, 2011

They're Here!!!

 After nearly a month of suspense, my business cards finally arrived yesterday! 
They were worth the wait.  
We had a bit of confusion with the company we ordered from, Pixxlz, but they kindly amended the mistake, paid for our shipping and gave us credit for printing pictures with them in the future.  
We were treated kindly, fairly, and personally, which my mom and I so appreciated.  
I recommend using the company in the future: they are personal, accommodating, affordable and eco-friendly, which was the reason I selected them in the first place! 
Not to mention the final product was flawless!
I couldn't wait to slide them in my beautiful card case made specially by my love. 
It was the perfect early Christmas present. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...