Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Guilty Pleasure: Shinee

 Shinee is a South Korean boy band.
They are the ultimate, dangerous mixture of feel good music made by cute asian boys performing sick choreographed numbers that reawakens that childhood giddiness we all felt for the Back Street Boys and N*SYNC. 
Always outrageously dressed, singing in Korean and throwing in the occasional English lyric, they are the kind of SuperCheeze that would make my Music Major biffle in Illinois shudder in revulsion.
So what if I can't understand a word?
I can't stop watching their music videos and wishing I could Ring Ding Dong like they do.
Check out their videos Lucifer and Ring Ding Dong.

I also have a slight crush on Jonghyun (center above).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...