Monday, September 24, 2012

Rise-N-Dine with the Ace Gang

I'm not a hearty breakfast food person--I'm a coffee or tea with a hunk of biscotti, granola or scone kind of gal.  
However.
I have dreamt about the fantastical Polish Omlette that I gobbled up earlier this summer at Atlanta's Rise-N-Dine.
I was able to return with my nearest and dearest, the Ace Gang, Sunday after church.  
We whiled away the afternoon catching up and inhaling our food.
I got my polish omlette once again, with every intention of photographing the pierogie-stuffed beauty, but my tummy beat my camera to the punch.
oops.
I'll just have to go back.
The food is all local, delicious, and interesting.
Also, the decor is amazing: light, bright and country shabby chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...