Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wrapping Presents

Photobucket
Last night I spent time with my friend Bowen, who is back from Wittenberg University in Ohio.  I helped him shop for Christmas gifts (and also helped him spend his Starbucks gift card!)  and wrapped them when we got back to my house.
This year I rolled everyone's things and placed them in paper lunch bags and addressed them with india ink.  If you try this, be sure to place something thick like a sheet of cardboard in the bag when using the ink so it won't bleed through.  I also found that when I had three items of rolled clothing to stuff, it filled the bag to the top so that I couldn't fold down and staple the lip.  I simply slid another bag over the other end and placed the gift on its side!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...