Monday, February 13, 2012

Your Mission: Spy Date

This weekend Cam and I decided to shake things up and celebrate Valentine's Day with a bang.
I told him to clear his afternoon, and he was surprising me with a romantic evening.
I decided to plan a spy date for us.
The day of I left a suitcase and envelope in Cam's dorm room, and then sent him a text from an undisclosed number reading: 
"It is imperative that you return to your room immediately after your class.  
A package is waiting for you.
More instructions to follow."
When he got to his room, he opened the envelope and read this:
Enclosed was the number of "Agent Lovelace," which forwarded to my cell.  
I picked him up and we were off on our mission.
In graphic design I created different "tasks" for us that were really silly and romantic outings in disguise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...