Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sneak Peek: Fox & Bunny Christmas

As I have been hinting, I have been working on my first true stop motion.
Over Thanksgiving break I shot, compiled and edited the whole thing. 
The last bit I'm waiting on is the soundtrack, which is being very thoughtfully created by a dear friend at Georgia Tech.  
However, it's a rather exhaustive and laborious process, attempting to create moods with music that synch with the ferretings of tiny creatures, so we'll be waiting a bit longer before I post the finished film.
I needle felted the fox and the bunny, and Cam's mom made their tiny winter outfits for them.  
All props were made from a mixture of Michael's Christmas decorations, and ink-covered cardboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...