Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Present To Myself

 Since March 1, I have been waiting on tenterhooks for an answer back regarding my application for an internship at The High Museum of Art Atlanta.  
I tried not to obsess over it, and there was definitely a lot of prayer involved!  
However, I told myself that if I got the position, I would award myself with a new lunchbox for work, since I've had the same one since my freshman year of high school, and it's pretty beat up. 
Well, yesterday I was called out of the blue for a phone interview, and this morning I received an email saying that I got the job!
I am officially the Modern and Contemporary Art Curatorial Intern for the summer!
So, in celebration, I purchased this adorable linen lunch box from SoYoung.  
I was impressed by the company's clean, unique and modern style.
Plus, I'm a sucker for linen, birds and brown!
The great thing is that the linen has a protective coating that allows it to wipe clean.
I'm all set to bring my lunch to work now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...