Sunday, July 1, 2012

Dr. Bombay's Underwater Tea Party

Cam and I have had Dr. Bombay's Underwater Tea Party on our datey-date list for a few months now, and we finally got to visit after church this morning.  
Hot tea and hundred degree temperatures may not be the wisest combination, but Cam and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.  
Dr. Bombay's is a small local business that boasts an expansive collection of different tea leaves.  
It has all the snugness of a coffee shop paired with all the peace and quiet of a library.
You drink surronded by$1 books, and Cam and I spent a happy two hours pouring over different volumes while munching on scones and feeling quite quaint.  
Cam brought home this:


While I snagged these:
 This was SO interesting.  
I love mythology and folklore, and this book is set up like a standard dictionary.
It's huge.
I got this one for the sweet little sixties illustrations. 
Love the fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...