Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Thank You and Goodbye

This summer has been so incredible.
I had an amazing job that widened my eyes and expanded my hopes and horizons.
I was offered so much more clarity as to what I want to pursue, and what brings me joy.
I learned how my brain, body and fount of inspiration work, and how to manipulate them so that I can work at peak productivity and peace.
I learned how to rest in God, and how to draw strength and boldness from Him.
Most of all, I learned that I do truly love to share---to teach.
My weekly tutorials bloomed of their own accord and turned into a stringed series of vignettes--people's lives that I dipped and poured into.  
I watched startled grins and shouts of triumph, I answered questions and sent others on missions of their own.  
The perfect bow to this summer was the black one wrapped around my dot-making paint brush--a gift from a grateful new friend, whom I look forward to continue teaching and learning from.

To all those who touched my life this summer through cups of tea, cooked meals and movie nights-- and who so humbly allowed me to teach them in turn--I love you and am so glad to call you my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...