Monday, June 6, 2011

What Do You See?

I have a very clear vision and list of words in my head that I think describe my tastes, branding and personal aesthetic.  
What I want to know is:
Do you see what I see?

What words come to mind when you think of
Rachel
or
The Pea and Me?

Some of you know me quite well.
Some of you only know my blog.
Some of you have seen a lot of my work.
Some of you have seen very little.

What are your impressions?
You can easily just list a few words, your heartfelt opinions or how you feel after reading or seeing my content.
Please give me a little comment love, this will be very helpful in identifying whether or not I'm effectively portraying what it is that I want everyone to see and know about me and my business.  

If you don't have a blogger account, I've adjusted my settings so that you can leave an "anonymous" comment.  Please still leave your name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...