Monday, January 9, 2012

College Night at the High Museum of Art Atlanta

I'm a member of the College Advisory Board for the High Museum of Art Atlanta, and last semester we met and brainstormed ideas for this month's College Night.  I curbed my enthusiasm at the meeting, but later sent the woman in charge an enormous email filled with my ideas.  It is such a thrill to see those ideas put on a poster and it will be even more exciting to see them implemented and enjoyed by other college students!
I'll be there along with my besties, and I look forward to the party!
Check it out:
"Come get to know "Picasso to Warhol" at the High Museum of Art! Strike a pose in a Factory photo booth, drip paint like Jackson Pollock, curate a show in our readymade gallery, and make Calder-inspired jewelry! Plus, check out indie cool kids the Carnivores, neo-soul tastemakers Sweet Release, and join Dance Truck’s dance party with DJ Santiago Páramo! Not enough? Have a snack at Max’s Kansas City then meet Jasper Johns, Louise Bourgeois and the rest as you walk through "Picasso to Warhol: 14 Modern Masters."

Free for members, $7 with ID. $5 for groups of 10 or more 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...