Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Potting my Plant

Confession.  I'm pretty sure I killed my two succulents.  They are succulents.  Do I have the black thumb of death, or what?  Actually, I'm pretty sure it's because I didn't drain the soil, as I kept them in sealed terrariums.  Anyways, I didn't want to screw things up with my new begonias, so I called my dad and went to Home Depot.  
There were lots of decorative pots, but I went with you basic clay variety and made sure that it could drain.
Then I made a perfect mess in our driveway and potted my plant. 
  
 
 Idiot-proof potting soil.  
I love working with my hands...making something.  The urge never ceases, I get up in the middle of the night to scribble down ideas.  
My workspace is littered with them. 
But plants, things that grow, that's all God.  
I'm so grateful that he created us in his image, so that we, too can experience the joy of creation.  
With every fold, doodle and misadventure in gardening, I'm worshipping Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...