Thursday, July 14, 2011

Where's My Time Turner?

If you didn't know already, I'm a serious Harry Potter nerd.  I'd like to pad that statement with the number of times I've reread the series, the number of books about the books I own, and how many times I've listened to the audiobooks.  But unfortunately, I've never been one to keep track of those things.  
Just trust me when I say I LOVE them.  At some point I'll do a post reflecting on the series and the little tricks and allusions Rowling weaved into her tales.  She had a classical education in mythology and literature and it shows. This not taking into account the wonderful depth, humor and heart she has poured into the series.   
But right now I'm just too excited!
Anyways, Deathly Hallows Part II is showing tonight, and Cam got us into an exclusive early 9:00 viewing.  
In preparation I made a batch of chocolate covered wizard wands with assorted toppings.  
I had several broken pretzel rods and decided to dunk those as well, and brought them to work as 
"Hagrid's Broken Wand Bits."
Photos on them later.
Have a magical evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...